Duplicate CE Certificates
To request a duplicate certificate for a Continuing Education activity produced by NASW-NC, please do the following:
** due to the volume of requests for duplicate certificates, receiving your certificate may take up to 10 business days.
** registration records are only kept for 2 years. We will not be able to honor requests for certificates for conferences that have happened more than 2 years ago from today's date. We apologize for any inconvenience. To help better keep track of your CE hours, consider joining the ASWB Social Work Registry
1. Members – Please fill out this form. As a member benefit, the duplicate certificate will be emailed to you free of charge.
2. Nonmembers – Duplicate certificates are $15.00. Please fill out this form or mail a letter of request along with a check or money order to P.O. Box 27582 Raleigh, NC 27611. In your letter of request, please include your name, phone number, email address, the conference you attended, and the year you attended. When your check and letter has been received we will email your duplicate certificate to you. Please consider your request carefully before submitting your request and your payment as there are no refunds for this service.
Duplicate certificates will only list the total amount of hours that were attended. However, ethics hours will be noted separately. A listing of breakout sessions you attended will not appear on the certificate. For a complete listing of conference sessions, please see the brochure archive to the right of the screen.
Duplicate certificates are available only for the following conferences produced by NASW-NC.
- The Annual Ethics Conference
- Clinical Supervision Certificate Training
- Spring/Fall LCSW Exam Prep Sessions
What happened to Clinical Institute and Fall Conference????
Starting in 2011, certificates for both Clinical Institute and Fall conference allowed the participant the maximum amount of flexibility. Participants earned credit for the hours they participated in workshops, then to certify their attendance, the certificates were stamped. So, NASW-NC records can tell if you registered for the conference, but we cannot tell if you attended the sessions you registered for. Because of this, we cannot offer duplicate certificates for Clinical Institute or Fall Conference for years 2011 and beyond. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.